Composite wood is a trend and design choice that can match both classic style lovers and modern furnishing enthusiasts: it is extremely versatile and can be successfully adapted to a great variety of styles and environments.
Many are the qualities of composite wood
compared to natural wood: first of all, it is pleasant to walk on it, it does not slip , it does not break and it does not dry out. It is resistant to abrasion
and to mechanical stress
(trampling, dragging, rolling).
It is antiseptic
and cannot be attacked by woodworms, insects and fungal agents (mushrooms, molds or microorganisms).
Resistant to UV rays
, it has excellent resistance to fire
and temperature variations.
Do not underestimate the notable resistance to loads
, up to 500 kg / sqm required by the legislation for public spaces.
We can define this material as eco-friendly
: it reduces the use of wood itself (therefore less trees are cut down) and its production process does not release pollutants into the environment. The fact that it does not require maintenance treatments with oils and paints, further contributes to respect for the environment and above all is a 100% recyclable material.
Thanks to its composition it does not require any special maintenance and normal cleaning detergents can be used.
- Level of use | 23 - 32 (EN ISO 10874)
- Inflammability | Bfl-S1 (EN 13501)
- Scratch resistance | Class T (EN 660-2)
- Squareness and straightness | < 0,15mm (EN 24342)
- Curling when exposed to heat | < 0,02mm (EN 23999)
- Dimensional Stability | < 0,02mm (EN 23999)
- Electrostatic Performance | < 2 kV (EN1815)
- Slip resistance | DS (EN 13893)
- Slip restraint | R10 (DIN51130)
- Formaldehyde group | E1 (EN 717-1)
- Acoustic Insulation | ΔLw = 17dB (EN 140)
- Castor Chair resistance | Pass (EN425)
- Light fastness | 8 (ISO 105-B02)
- Heat insulation | 0,1009 (m2 K/W) (EN 12667 ISO 8302)
- Underfloor heating | Suitable (EN 12524)
- Resistance to chemicals | Very good
- Residual indentation certified | 0,04 mm (EN ISO 24343-1:2012)
- Warranty (year) | Lifetime Residential | 10 Commercial
CROWN MILL OAK | 802 TF
PERUVIAN WALNUT | 803 TF
DORAL WALNUT | 804 TF
ALPINE ASH | 806 TF
PLYMOUTH OAK | 807 TF
AUGUSTINE OAK | 808 TF
CARLISLE OAK | 809 TF
MELBURNE OAK | 810 TF
REIMS OAK | 813 TF
COUNTRY OAK | 821 TF
NATURAL OAK | 822 TF
SUNSET OAK | 823 TF
WHITE OAK | 824 TF
VALLEY OAK | 825 TF